1. Who collects your personal data? The Greek company “NICK THE GREEK FURS” is responsible for the processing of personal data that you provide to us and is responsible for the security of your data under the law on personal data protection.
Company name: Athanasopoulou Xanthippi Distinctive company title: NICK THE GREEK FURS Athanassiou Diakou 88, 52100 Kastoria +30 2467082901
2. Why do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data: • to manage your online market, ie to process your orders and returns through our online services and to send you notifications about the delivery status or in case of any problems during the delivery of your items.
• to process your payments.
• to manage complaints about our products. • to offer you different alternative payments.
• to identify you and verify that you are over 16 years old. • to improve your shopping experience and our services.
• to send promotional emails about new products, special offers, our news or other information that we think you may find useful, using the email addresses you have given us.
3. What personal data do we collect?
• Contact details such as first name, last name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, postal code.
• Account information such as first name, last name, address, email address, phone number, zip code, date of birth, gender, city, country and username. • Payment information and history
• Order information
• Purchase history
• Delivery history
• Activity recording information
• IP address
4. What is the legal basis for the processing of your data?
We process your personal data because it is necessary for: • the execution of the contract for the sale of goods • our compliance with our legal obligations
• the pursuit of our legitimate interests In general, we rely on your consent as the legal basis only for the processing associated with sending direct marketing emails. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Where your consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will stop processing your data after it is withdrawn. 5. How long do we keep your data? We do not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply to different types of data, however the maximum length of time we hold your personal data is 10 years.
5. How long do we keep your data?
We do not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply to different types of data, however the maximum length of time we hold your personal data is 10 years.
6. Who has access to your personal data?
In order to provide you with certain services, we need to share your personal data with some of our partners. These include delivery, payment and marketing service providers. When will we not transfer, sell, rent or exchange our customer data to other organizations for marketing purposes. We may share your data with government agencies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts, banks and insurers, in cases where we have to do so:
• to comply with our legal obligations.
• to exercise our legal rights.
• to prevent, detect, investigate crimes or prosecute offenders.
• to protect our employees and customers.
7. Do we transmit your data outside the European Union?
In order to provide you with our products and services, it is sometimes necessary for us to transmit your data outside the European Union. This usually happens when the partner service providers are outside the European Union or if you are outside the Union. These transmissions are subject to special rules under data protection laws. If this happens, we guarantee that the transmission will comply with data protection law and that all your personal data will be secure. It is our usual practice to use “standard data protection clauses” approved by the European Commission for such transfers.
8. How do we protect your data?
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure that your personal data is always protected and secure. Our security measures include data encryption, regular cyber security assessments by all service providers that can handle your personal data, security checks that protect our entire technology infrastructure from outside attack and unauthorized access, and internal policies that define the how to ensure the protection of your data and the training of our employees.
9. What are your rights?
· Right of access: you have the right to request information about the personal data we process at any time. You can contact us and we are happy to share your personal information via email.
· Right of correction: You have the right to request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect.
· Right to delete: You have the right to request the deletion of personal data processed by our company at any time, unless an order is pending which has not yet been sent or you owe us something.
· Restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict processing when there is a specific reason for this (eg if you have objections to our legitimate interest or if your personal data is incorrect or if you think processing is illegal or if we no longer need them).
· Right to object to processing based on a legitimate interest: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interest. We will not continue to process your personal data unless we can prove legitimate reasons for processing that override your interests and rights or that we have legitimate claims.
· Right to object to direct marketing: You have the right to object to direct marketing, including profiling for direct commercial purposes. You have the option to opt out of direct marketing.
10. How can you exercise your rights?
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, contact us using our contact details or go to your personal account where you can change your data or delete. If you believe that our company processes your personal data incorrectly, please contact us.
We use necessary first – party cookies (such as session, permanent and traffic log cookies). These cookies collect information about your browsing and shopping behavior when you access this website through your computer or other device. The information collected relates to the pages you viewed, your favorite products or products you purchased, and your navigation on our website. In addition to first-partycookies, we also use third-party cookies (third-partycookies) to collect statistics and user data, in aggregate and individual form, through analysis tools to optimize our website and present relevant promotional material.
· Cookie ID · The IP address · The browsing history · Purchasing behavior · In case you have an account, we can also link your cookie ID to the personal data you submitted to us when creating your account
4. How long do we store your personal data?
The data transmitted to third parties (such as Google Analytics) is used only for the provision of the above services and for the collection of statistics through analysis tools to optimize our website and to present you relevant promotional material.